What makes Animal Jam interesting and exciting for kids is the many characters the game features. The best thing is that players get to make and customize their own characters; you can create different patterns, change colors and give them different names; all of this makes Animal Jam even more special for kids.
Here is how you can create your own character on Animal Jam:
- After you log into your account, click on the “Switch Animal” button on the left corner of your screen.
- You will get a blue paw with Make a New Animal written on it; you have to click the paw.
- After clicking the paw you will be asked to choose your animal from a list of animals displayed on your screen. Some of these animals will only be accessible to members; therefore non-members will have a limited option.
- You can select a name for your animal by using the arrows to go through the given list of names.
- Once you have selected the name you have to hit buy to get your new animal.
Paid members get access to more animal characters and get more options when it comes to customize these characters to their liking.
You can choose your animal from two categories which are;
- Ocean animals
- Land animals
Here are some of the animal characters you can find in the game;
- Arctic wolf
Main characters of the game are:
- Liza – a panda
- Graham – monkey
- Greely – wolf
- Cosmo – koala
- Peck – bunny
- Sir Gilbert – tiger
The Animal Jam characters can join in parties and set out on adventures in the huge world of Jamaa.